Amick Associates Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tethers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When used with radius rod front axle tether 94010221 (choke style) or 94010222 (bolt-on style) this will meet the World of Outlaws and Knoxville front axle tether requirements. Order for correct axle length. Tether length should be at least 2" longer than the axle length as measured from center to center of kingpin bosses.
- Meets SFI 55.1 specifications
- Newest addition in Sprint Car racing safety components
- 1 king pin tether required per car
- Available in three sizes:
- 53" center to center bushing recommended for 50-51" axle
- 54" center to center bushing recommended for 51-52" axle
- 55" center to center bushing recommended for 52-53" axle
More Like This
Butlerbuilt Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tether, No-Fob
Amick Associates Sprint Car Radius Rod Front Axle Restraint Tethers
ButlerBuilt BBP-4921 Sprint Car Axle Tether Brackets
Rearend Racing Tether
ButlerBuilt BBP-4922 Sprint Car Front Axle Tether
Amick Associates Sprint Car Choke Style Radius Rod Front Axle Tethers
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.