American Autowire 510625 Route 9 Circuit Wiring Harness
Universal Fit, 9 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included
The Route 9 Universal Wiring System is the newest addition to our growing line of universal wiring systems designed for builders requiring basic electrical system functionality. Taking the design cues from our Highway 22 kit, American Autowire has developed an entry-level kit that provides a complete vehicle electrical solution in a compact, “bulletproof” package.
Important features of the kit include:
New compact ATO-Style fuse panel featuring Battery, Ignition and Accessory power busses. All high amperage output circuits incorporate the same superior spring steel reinforced terminals that are used in our Highway Series wiring systems.
- The fuse panel and wire connections are labeled to identify all circuits by description and their respective fuse ratings. Circuit wiring uses superior insulation that is color coded and printed at 3-inch intervals with a circuit description.
- The combination turn signal/hazard flasher mounted on the panel supports LED lighting for front and rear directional lights and dash turn signal indicator lights.
- Steering column wiring supports any user-specified turn signal switch.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is included for oil, water, fuel, voltmeter, and tachometer gauges. Wiring is also included for directional and high beam headlight indicators.
- Engine wiring includes feeds for the coil, oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, tachometer, starter, alternator, and distributor. Main power to the fuse panel and power output from the alternator are supplied through a heavy gauge feed and fusible link protection.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or custom appearances of the headlight, parking light, and directional light leads. Dimmer switch wiring is identified. Headlight connectors and terminals are included.
- Rear body lighting accommodates turn signal, license light, and brake lights with long length wires that allow for original or custom routing.
- Sender lead wires are provided for electric fuel tank sender units.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
American Autowire 500703 Highway 15 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510004 Power Plus 13 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510760 Highway 22 Plus Universal Wiring System
American Autowire 510008 Power Plus 20 Circuit Wiring Harness
Speedway Motors Universal 12 Circuit Mini Fuse Wiring Harness
Deluxe Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness with Install Package
Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness with Install Package
Deluxe Universal 12 Circuit Wiring Harness with Install Package
Speedway Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
Universal 12 Circuit Wiring Harness with Install Package
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.