American Autowire 510008 Power Plus 20 Circuit Wiring Harness
Universal Fit, 20 Number of Circuits
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The newly updated POWER PLUS series is a complete Integrated Fuse Box Wiring System, combining a factory-style pre-wired fuse box with a new simplified installation approach. An Integrated Fuse Box System installation starts at the fuse box and each of the circuits are routed from the fuse box to their destination. By utilizing direct run technology to all major components with no disconnects, there is less work for you! In addition, Power Plus wiring systems now include new headlight and dimmer switches at no extra charge for your added convenience.
- Fuse box is best mounted in an under dash position
- GXL/XLPE (-60 F°- 275 F°) Heat Resistant Wiring. Circuit labeled. GM color coded
- Horn relay, floor dimmer, and courtesy light connections
- Standard brake light connections with third brake light
- Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire
- Complete engine compartment wiring for lighting and engine management
- Complete instrument cluster wiring for electric gauges
- Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting
- Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires
- Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated SI series alternators
- Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and battery clock leads
- Plug-in steering column connector for 1969 and later GM columns. Original columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals
- Headlight and floor dimmer switches
- Connectors for GM column mounted ignition switches and HEI distributors
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions included
More Like This
Speedway Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500450 Center Console Gauge Pod Wiring Harness Kit
American Autowire 500423 1955-1956 Chevy OEM Style Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510063 1961-64 Chevy Impala OEM Style Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510105 1970-72 Chevelle Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510055 1967-68 Mustang Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500434 1957 Chevy Style Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500661 Complete Wiring Harness Kit, 1967-68 Camaro
American Autowire 500686 Complete Wiring Harness Kit, 1969 Camaro
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!