American Autowire 510008 Power Plus 20 Circuit Wiring Harness
Universal Fit, 20 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included, Compatible with GM Column
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The newly updated POWER PLUS series is a complete Integrated Fuse Box Wiring System, combining a factory-style pre-wired fuse box with a new simplified installation approach. An Integrated Fuse Box System installation starts at the fuse box and each of the circuits are routed from the fuse box to their destination. By utilizing direct run technology to all major components with no disconnects, there is less work for you! In addition, Power Plus wiring systems now include new headlight and dimmer switches at no extra charge for your added convenience.
- Fuse box is best mounted in an under dash position
- GXL/XLPE (-60 F°- 275 F°) Heat Resistant Wiring. Circuit labeled. GM color coded
- Horn relay, floor dimmer, and courtesy light connections
- Standard brake light connections with third brake light
- Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire
- Complete engine compartment wiring for lighting and engine management
- Complete instrument cluster wiring for electric gauges
- Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting
- Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires
- Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated SI series alternators
- Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and battery clock leads
- Plug-in steering column connector for 1969 and later GM columns. Original columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals
- Headlight and floor dimmer switches
- Connectors for GM column mounted ignition switches and HEI distributors
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions included
More Like This
Speedway Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510004 Power Plus 13 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500695 Highway 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
Speedway Economy 12 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500450 Center Console Gauge Pod Wiring Harness Kit
Painless Wiring 21 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10201 GM 28 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20103 21 Circuit Universal Mucscle Car Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 20104 Universal 28 Circuit Muscle Car Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500703 Highway 15 Circuit Wiring Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!