American Autowire 510008 Power Plus 20 Circuit Wiring Harness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The newly updated POWER PLUS series is a complete Integrated Fuse Box Wiring System, combining a factory-style pre-wired fuse box with a new simplified installation approach. An Integrated Fuse Box System installation starts at the fuse box and each of the circuits are routed from the fuse box to their destination. By utilizing direct run technology to all major components with no disconnects, there is less work for you! In addition, Power Plus wiring systems now include new headlight and dimmer switches at no extra charge for your added convenience.
- Fuse box is best mounted in an under dash position
- GXL/XLPE (-60 F°- 275 F°) Heat Resistant Wiring. Circuit labeled. GM color coded
- Horn relay, floor dimmer, and courtesy light connections
- Standard brake light connections with third brake light
- Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire
- Complete engine compartment wiring for lighting and engine management
- Complete instrument cluster wiring for electric gauges
- Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting
- Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires
- Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated SI series alternators
- Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and battery clock leads
- Plug-in steering column connector for 1969 and later GM columns. Original columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals
- Headlight and floor dimmer switches
- Connectors for GM column mounted ignition switches and HEI distributors
- Color schematics and easy to understand installation instructions included
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.