American Autowire 510004 Power Plus 13 Circuit Wiring Harness
Universal Fit, 13 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included, Compatible with GM Column
- Designed to offer an economical and convenient wiring solution by eliminating disconnects and sub-harness assemblies
- Complete, integrated wiring system that incorporates a factory style pre-wired fuse box
- Features direct run feeds to switches and the fuse panel
- Kit has a total of 13 different electrical circuits for a project that only requires basic electrical connections
- Includes GM steering column and ignition connections
The Power Plus 13 is a complete, integrated wiring system incorporating a factory style pre-wired fuse box. Power Plus kits are designed to offer an economical and convenient wiring solution by eliminating disconnects and sub-harness assemblies in favor of direct run feeds to switches and the fuse panel. These kits offer a more streamlined installation and less work for you!
This is an entry level harness designed for a vehicle requiring only basic electrical connections. This system will provide the standard feeds needed to get your project up and running, along with several spare circuits for items like heat, radio, AC and an electric fan. More complex builds may warrant a Power Plus 20 or Highway 22 or 15 panel.
Additional Features Include:
- GM steering column and ignition connections
- Headlight and floor dimmer switches
- High quality pre-labeled GXL wire
- Heavy gauge alternator and main power feed connections
- Complete installation instructions
- The best technical and product support in the industry
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.