American Autowire 500560 Chassis Wiring Harnes, 1960-66 GM Truck
60-66 Chevy, 18 Number of Circuits, Fuse Block Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The newly updated Classic 1960-1966 Chevy Truck Wiring Kit is a complete Integrated Fuse Box Wiring System, combining a factory-style pre-wired fuse box with a new simplified installation approach. An Integrated Fuse Box System installation starts at the fuse box and each of the circuits are routed from the fuse box to their destination. By utilizing direct run technology to all major components with no disconnects, there is less work for you! In addition, Power Plus wiring systems now include new headlight and dimmer switches at no extra charge for your added convenience.
- Turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, and horn relay mounted on fuse panel
- Fuse box and custom mounting plate for bolt-in under dash installation
- Floor dimmer switch
- Instrument cluster wiring harness
- Dome/Interior lighting harness
- Heater control panel- lighting, power and blower motor leads
- Engine wiring harness
- Includes connectors for points type H.E.I distributors
- Includes starter
- Gauge sender leads for water temp, oil pressure, voiltmeter, and tachometer
- Headlight wiring harness
- Headlight switch with internal circuit breaker
- Ignitiion Switch and wiring harness
- Rear Body harness
- Designed to plug into the main harness in the original position utilizing existing retainers.
- Flexibility in harness design allows for original or custom routing.
- Includes back up light wires and mating connectors for backup light leads
- License plate lead/connectors/terminals
- Fuel tank sender wire and terminal
- Jamb switches and dome light leads and terminals
More Like This
Painless Wiring 10112 19 Circuit Wire Harness for 1963-66 GM Pickups
American Autowire 500695 Highway 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 500703 Highway 15 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510004 Power Plus 13 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510625 Route 9 Circuit Wiring Harness
American Autowire 510008 Power Plus 20 Circuit Wiring Harness
Speedway Motors Universal 12 Circuit Mini Fuse Wiring Harness
Speedway Universal 22 Circuit Wiring Harness
Painless Wiring 10220 28 Circuit Remote Trunk Harness
Painless Wiring 10104 21 Circuit GM Pickup Chassis Wiring Harness
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.