Aluminum Socketless Reusable Push-On Hose Barb Ends for AN Fittings
Universal Fit, Push-On Assembly Method, Aluminum, Anodized, Red/Blue, Reusable
- These lightweight socketless fittings are machined from aluminum alloy and anodized red and blue with a luster finish
- Precision machine work ensures a positive seal
- No clamp needed when used with our push-on hose
- Choose straight, 45°, 90°, 120° or 180° angles
- Available in AN -6, -8, -10 or -12 sizes
These lightweight socketless fittings are machined from aluminum alloy and anodized red and blue with a luster finish, the ultimate in professional appearance. Precision machine work ensures a positive seal when coupling Full Flow™ hose ends to your carburetor. They are ideal for use as fuel line connectors or adapters.
- AN to hose barb
- Choose straight, 45°, 90°, 120° or 180°. Then choose -6, -8, -10 or -12 AN size.
- Use with Aeroquip Special Application blue hose
- For use with 37° AN style fittings
AN Thread Size Guide (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Straight Socketless Reuseable Push-On Hose End for -10 AN Fitting
Straight Socketless Push-On Hose End, -10 AN
Aeroquip FCE1514 Nickel Straight Push-On Socketless Fitting, -10 AN
Straight Socketless Push-On Hose End, -12 AN
Aeroquip FCE1515 Nickel Straight Push-On Socketless Fitting, -12 AN
Straight Socketless Reuseable Push-On Hose End for -6 AN Fitting
Straight Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 AN
Aeroquip FCE1512 Nickel Straight Push-On Hose Socketless Fitting -6 AN
Straight Socketless Reuseable Push-On Hose End for -8 AN Fitting
Straight Socketless Push-On Hose End, -8 AN
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.
Learn how to assemble AN push-on hose ends the right way. It sounds simple enough, but doing this wrong can cause all number of issues down the road.
Hose & Fitting