Aluminum Radiator Mounting Bracket With Pads Kit
Universal Fit, Hardware Included
- This set of radiator pads consists of two pieces of 1/4" thick rubber
- Mounting brackets are made from lightweight, durable aluminum
- One set provides enough rubber for all four brackets in our radiator mount bracket kit 91734700-STL
- Pads measure 6" long, 1.5" wide and are .17" thick
- Bracket kit consists of 2 lower mounts brackets and 2 upper mount brackets (for weight savings)
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (1) Speedway Radiator Rubber Pads
- (1) Speedway Aluminum Radiator Mounting Bracket Hardware
Speedway Radiator Rubber Pads
This set of radiator pads consists of two pieces of 1/4" thick rubber. One set provides enough rubber for all four brackets in our radiator mount bracket kit 91734700-STL.
- Overall Width: 1.50"
- Overall Length: 6.00"
- Material Thickness: .17"
- Material Type: Rubber
Speedway Aluminum Radiator Mounting Bracket Hardware, Aluminum
Mounting radiators can be a real pain, but these universal radiator mounting brackets will makes it a little easier. Brackets are designed to mount our universal aluminum crossflow radiators with a 3" thick core to a variety of applications.
- This kit contains 4 aluminum brackets
- 2 lower mounts brackets
- 2 upper mount brackets (for weight savings)
- The lower brackets measure 3-1/4" inside to inside
- The upper bracket measure 2-1/2" inside to inside
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Radiator Rubber PadsPart # 91734710Qty x 1
Speedway Aluminum Radiator Mounting Bracket Hardware, AluminumPart # 91734700-ALUQty x 1
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.