Afco 77 Series 1/2 In Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, Schrader Valve
Modified, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This new 77 Series steel mono-tube bulb shock from AFCO Racing Products are targeted at the open wheel modified racing market. This shock is designed to give you a better feel as well as an improved grip. Its robust sealing system is specifically designed to withstand high temperatures and heavy debris.
- Smaller shaft for displacing less oil when compressed
- Schrader valve allows racers to adjust gas pressure to suit various track conditions
- Less rod pressure gain
- Improved driver feel
- Nickel plating finish gives extreme durable exterior
- Reduced internal friction
- Decreased internal wear
- 36% reduction in rod force and pressure gain over 5/8" shaft shocks
- Owner rebuildable, serviceable, and revalvable
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Afco 73 Series 1/2 Inch Shaft Steel Monotube Shock w/Schrader Valve
Afco 75 Series 1/2 Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, Base/Schrader Valve
Afco 78 Series 1/2 In Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, IMCA Approved
Afco 76 Series 1/2 Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, Base Valve, IMCA
AFCO 19E2-LR-HR-RR-B Edge Super 9 Shock H/R Left Rear Right Rear Base
AFCO 19E2-LF-B Edge Super Stock 9 Shock, Base Set-up, Left Front
AFCO 1293FB Big Body Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 1946-3RTST 19 Series GM Stock Steel Front Shock-Comp 6/Reb 3
AFCO 1975-S3-B6 19 Series GM Stock-Mount Steel Rear Shock Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1974-S3-B6 19 Series GM Stock-Mount Steel Rear Shock Comp 4/Reb 4
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!