Afco 74 Series 1/2 Inch Shaft Steel Monotube Shock, IMCA Approved
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This new 74 Series steel mono-tube shocks from AFCO Racing Products are targeted at the open wheel modified racing market. This shock is designed to give you a better feel as well as an improved grip. It is ideal for the racer who enjoys fast and rough tracks.
- Smaller shaft for displacing less oil when compressed
- Less rod pressure gain
- Improved driver feel
*This is a custom built shock, no returns are permitted on the shock
due to its custom build format. Please allow 24 hours for the shock to
- 36% Reduction in rod force and pressure gain over 5/8" shaft shocks
- Robust sealing system is specifically designed to withstand high temperatures and heavy debris
- Owner rebuildable, serviceable, and revalveable
- Grooved for coil-cover hardware
- Ideal for fast or rough tracks
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Afco 73 Series 1/2 Inch Shaft Steel Monotube Shock w/Schrader Valve
AFCO 2492-4 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 4
AFCO 2493-6 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 6
AFCO 2476-3 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 6/Reb 3
AFCO 2494-5 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 2493 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 3/3
AFCO 2493D 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock-9 In-Left Rear, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 2494D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Right Rear, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 2496 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 6/6
AFCO 2495RT 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5-Rough Track
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.