Afco 73 Series 1/2 Inch Shaft Steel Monotube Shock w/Schrader Valve
Modified, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This new 73 Series steel mono-tube shocks from AFCO Racing Products are targeted at the open wheel modified racing market. This shock is designed to give you a better feel as well as an improved grip. This 73 Series shock features a Schrader valve that allows the racer to adjust gas pressure for different track conditions.
- Smaller shaft for displacing less oil when compressed
- Less rod pressure gain
- Improved driver feel
- Shrader valve allows gas pressure adjustment for various conditions
- 36% Reduction in rod force and pressure gain over 5/8" shaft shocks
- Robust sealing system is specifically designed to withstand high temperatures and heavy debris
- Owner rebuildable, serviceable, and revalveable
- Schrader valve allows for tunnig with gas pressure
- Grooved for coil-cover hardware
- Ideal for fast or rough tracks
What's In The Kit
More Like This
AFCO 2373 Steel Body Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve-7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 2394-0 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 0
AFCO 2374-5D 23 Series Gas Shock w/ Schrader Valve, LF, Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 2376 Steel Body Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve-7 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 2393 Steel Body Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve-9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 2375D Gas Shock w/ Schrader Valve 7 Inch Left Front, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 2393D 23 Series Steel Gas Shock Schrader Valve 9 In Comp 3/Reb 3
AFCO 2395 Steel Body Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve-9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 2394RT Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 9 In., Comp/Reb: 4/4 RT
AFCO 2373-7 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 7
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.