Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Fitting, Red/Blue, -8 AN
Universal Fit, -8 AN Fitting Hose Size, Swivel Fitting Style, -8 AN Female Fitting End A
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This revolutionary one-piece fitting design offers motorsport enthusiasts uncompromised quality and assurance that they are using the highest performing components available. These compression-style fittings are easier to assemble and offer significantly better seal integrity than out-dated cutter-style fittings. Available in swivel with a red and blue anodized finish. For use with Aeroquip AQP® Stainless Steel Racing Hose and Aeroquip StartLite® light-weight hose (part number 617308).
- -8 AN female to push-on adapter
- Straight style fuel line hose connector/coupler
- Lightweight aluminum hose ends are completely reusable, and interchangeable
- Unique taper design ensures easy assembly
- 37° angled sealing surface guarantees a positive anti-leak seal
- Accepts a variety of lightweight aluminum AN style adapters & fittings
- Available in Red/Blue corrosion resistant finish
Straight full flow ends come in sizes of AN4, AN6, AN8, AN10, AN12, and AN16.
More Like This
Speedway Full Flow Swivel Hose End Fitting, Straight, Red/Blue, -8 AN
Aeroquip FCE1013 Nickel Plated Straight -8 AN Hose End Coupler Fitting
Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -4 AN
Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -6 AN
Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -16 AN
Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -10 AN
Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -12 AN
Aeroquip FBM4064 180 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Blue/Red, -10 AN
Aeroquip FBM4065 180 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Blue/Red, -12 AN
Aeroquip FBM1025 45 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Red/Blue, -12 AN
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!