Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -4 AN
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This revolutionary one-piece fitting design offers motorsport enthusiasts uncompromised quality and assurance that they are using the highest performing components available. These compression-style fittings are easier to assemble and offer significantly better seal integrity than out-dated cutter-style fittings. Available in swivel with a red and silver anodized finish. For use with Aeroquip AQP® Stainless Steel Racing Hose and Aeroquip StartLite® light-weight hose (part number 617304).
- -4 AN female to push-on adapter
- Straight style fuel line hose connector/coupler
- Lightweight aluminum hose ends are completely reusable, and interchangeable
- Unique taper design ensures easy assembly
- 37° angled sealing surface guarantees a positive anti-leak seal
- Accepts a variety of lightweight aluminum AN style adapters & fittings
- Available in Red/Silver corrosion resistant finish
Straight full flow ends come in sizes of AN4, AN6, AN8, AN10, AN12, and AN16.
More Like This
Full Flow Hose End Coupler Fitting, 45 Degree Angle, Red/Blue, -4 AN
Fragola 109004 Hose End Coupler Fitting, 90 Degree, Blue/Red, -4 AN
Earls 600104ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Steel
Earls AT600134ERL Straight -4 AN Nut -4 AN Hose Speed Seal Hose End
Earls 300104ERL Straight -4 Female to -4 Hose
Earls 600134ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Aluminum
Earls AT300104ERL Straight Auto-Fit -4 AN Female to -4 Hose End
Earls UP300104ERL Straight -4 AN Female to -4 AN Hose Fitting
Aeroquip FBM4211 Starlite Crimp Fitting, Straight, -4 AN
Earls 604404ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, 45 Degree, Non-Adjustable
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!