Aeroquip FBM4445 Hose End Coupler Fitting, 120 Degree, Black, -12 AN
Universal Fit, -12 AN, 120 degree Angle, -12 AN Female Fitting End A, -12 AN Hose Fitting End B
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Aeroquip reusable hose ends are easier to install than cutter-style fittings and are more user-friendly. With their compression-style design, they can be reused without damaging the fitting, and the nipple pilot prevents damage to the inner tube. Their one-piece design allows for improved flow and eliminates two potential leak points (brazed joints). They're available in black anodized finishes.
- 120 Degree
- Hose End Size: -12 AN
- Fitting Style: Reusable non-swivel
- Adapter Size: -12 AN
- Adapter Attachment: Female threads
- Lightweight aluminum hose ends are completely reusable, and interchangeable
- Unique taper design ensures easy assembly
- 37° angled sealing surface guarantees a positive anti-leak seal
- Accepts a variety of lightweight aluminum AN style adapters & fittings
- Available in a Black corrosion resistant finish
More Like This
Aeroquip FBM4045 120 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Blue/Red, -12 AN
Aeroquip FBM4425 Black Hose End Coupler Fitting 45 Degree Angle -12 AN
Aeroquip FBM4435 Black Hose End Coupler Fitting 90 Degree Angle -12 AN
Aeroquip FBM4465 Hose End Coupler Fitting, 180 Degree, Black, -12 AN
Aeroquip FBM4415 Black Straight Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting -12 AN
Earls AT812012ERL 120 Degree -12 AN Female to -12 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Aluminum Socketless Reusable Push-On Hose Barb Ends for AN Fittings
Aeroquip FBM4065 180 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Blue/Red, -12 AN
Aeroquip FBM1025 45 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Red/Blue, -12 AN
Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -12 AN
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!