Aeroquip FBG0800 FC300 High Pressure Hose, -8 AN, Per Ft.
Universal Fit, Rubber, Nylon Outer Braid, Blue, 2000 psi Operating Pressure
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Aeroquip FC 300 hose is designed for high pressure fluid applications such as power steering line. The FC300 hose features a blue, abrasion-resistant fabric cover over a synthetic rubber inner tube for longer life. This high pressure hose is ideal for power steering, hydraulics, air, fuel and lubricating oil applications.
- Max operating pressure is 2000 psi
- Minimum bend radius is 4.62"
- Temperature range of -55°F to +300°F
- Sold in 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 foot lengths
Note: The FC300 Hose only works with FC300 steel/brass fittings (not included). Easily assembles with a bench vise and/or wrenches. Ends are reusable.
AN Thread Sizing Guide (GIF)
Fitting Size Chart (GIF)
- Construction: AQP elastomer inner tube, polyester inner braid, single wire-braid reinforcement, and blue polyester braid cover.
- Temperature Range: Suitable for many applications between -55°F to +300°F, except air +250°F.
- Applications: Power steering lines, hydraulics, air, gasoline, fuel and lubricating oils, over-the-wall air tools, and DOT-approved air brake.
More Like This
Aeroquip FBU0800 Starlite Hose, -8 AN
Aeroquip FBU0600 Starlite Hose, -6 AN
Aeroquip FBU1000 Starlite Hose, -10 AN, 9/16 Inch
Aeroquip FBU1200 Starlite Hose, -12 AN
Aeroquip FBU0400 Starlite Hose, -4 AN
Aeroquip FBU1600 Starlite Hose, -16 AN
Premium Black Synthetic Hose - AN8
Aeroquip FBG0600 FC300 High Pressure Hose, -6 AN
Aeroquip FC300 High Pressure Hose, -10 AN
Aeroquip FC300 High Pressure Hose, -6 AN, 4 ft.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.