Aeromotive 12304 100 Micron Stainless Steel Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Universal Fit, Gasoline | Alcohol Fuel Type, Stainless Steel Mesh Filter Material, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Engineered to support 200-3000 HP, these Aeromotive high flow fuel filters are an inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment. Filters measure 5.5" long and 2" diameter. Contains -10 AN port fittings on the inlet and outlet. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and anodized for a corrosion resistant show car quality appearance. Ideal for carburetion or fuel injection up to 150psi.
- High-flow, 100-micron stainless steel (coarse) cleanable element
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI
- Compact size: 5.5” long x 2” diameter
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Bright dip red anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance
Note: 100-micron filters are designed for use between the fuel tank and the fuel pump to protect the pump.
Item DetailsAlcohol and E-85 compatible.
Use between tank & pump.
More Like This
FiTech 80111 100 Micron Billet Fuel Filter
Holley 162-577 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 100 Micron
Aeromotive 12335 40 Micron Stainless Steel Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Aeromotive 12301 10 Micron Red High Flow Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Aeromotive 12601 10 Micron Replacement Fuel Filter Element
Aeromotive 12604 100 Micron Replacement Fuel Filter Element
Aeromotive 12635 40 Micron Replacement Fuel Filter Element
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Purple Fuel Filter with Shut-Off, 6 Inch, -10 AN
Black 10 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.