Aeromotive 12301 10 Micron Red High Flow Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, Paper Filter Material, 10 Microns, -10 AN Outlet Fitting
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Engineered to support 200-3000 HP, these Aeromotive high flow fuel filters are an inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment. Filters measure 5.5" long and 2" diameter. Contains -10 AN port fittings on the inlet and outlet. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and anodized for a corrosion resistant show car quality appearance. Ideal for carburetion or fuel injection up to 150psi.
- High-flow, 10-micron fabric (fine) replaceable element
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI
- Compact size: 5.5” long x 2” diameter
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Bright dip red anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance
Note: 10-micron filters may ONLY be used after the fuel pump to protect your injectors or carburetor. Fabric elements not suitable for use in E85 or alcohol applications.
Item DetailsNOT compatible with E85 or alcohol.
Install after fuel pump.
- 10 micron filters are recommended for use as a post-pump filter in EFI systems
- 40 micron filters are recommended for use as a post-pump filter in carbureted systems
- 100 micron filters are recommended for use as a pre-pump filter in carbureted and EFI systems
More Like This
Aeromotive 12304 100 Micron Stainless Steel Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Aeromotive 12335 40 Micron Stainless Steel Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Aeromotive 12601 10 Micron Replacement Fuel Filter Element
Aeromotive 12604 100 Micron Replacement Fuel Filter Element
Aeromotive 12635 40 Micron Replacement Fuel Filter Element
Purple 10 Inch Aluminum Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Purple Fuel Filter with Shut-Off, 6 Inch, -10 AN
Black 10 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Paper Element
Black 6 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Black 10 Inch Aluminum High Flow Fuel Filter, Stainless Element
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.