Aero Nose Wing Stand and Tube Clamp
Sprint Car, 1.50" Overall Width, 1.53" Hole Diameter, .50" Overall Thickness
This sprint car outer nose wing mount has a narrow, aerodynamic shape for less drag. It features a Chromoly post with a CNC-machined aluminum tube clamp that makes it easy to attach or remove from your torsion tube. Specify right side or left side.
- Strong, aerodynamic chromoly post
- Lightweight billet aluminum clamp
- Quickly clamps to standard sprint car front torsion tubes
- Mounting nose wing off torsion tube on most sprint cars
- 12-5/8” center of hole to center of hole (LH)
- 13” center of torsion tube hole to tip of post (LH)
- 13-1/8” center of hole to center of hole (RH)
- 13-1/2" center of torsion tube hole to tip of post (RH)
- 1-1/2" wide by 1/2" thick
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Long Aero Nose Wing Post
Aero Nose Wing Tube Clamp
Nose Wing Post and Tube Clamp
Standard Nose Wing Tube Clamp
Aero Wing Stand Tube Clamp
Milled Rear Nose Wing Strap
Titanium Nose Wing Posts
Short Aero Nose Wing Post
Adjustable Nose Wing Stands
Sprint Car Standard Titanium Nose Wing Post, Curved
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.