Aero Nose Wing Stand and Tube Clamp
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This sprint car outer nose wing mount has a narrow, aerodynamic shape for less drag. It features a Chromoly post with a CNC-machined aluminum tube clamp that makes it easy to attach or remove from your torsion tube. Specify right side or left side.
- Strong, aerodynamic chromoly post
- Lightweight billet aluminum clamp
- Quickly clamps to standard sprint car front torsion tubes
- Mounting nose wing off torsion tube on most sprint cars
- 12-5/8” center of hole to center of hole (LH)
- 13” center of torsion tube hole to tip of post (LH)
- 13-1/8” center of hole to center of hole (RH)
- 13-1/2" center of torsion tube hole to tip of post (RH)
- 1-1/2" wide by 1/2" thick
What's In The Kit
Q & A
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!