Acme Auto Headlining Headliner, 1968 Mustang
1968 Ford Mustang
Acme Auto headliners provide accurate reproduction headliners in the original style, material and patterns. Factory colors are available for your restoration to match other interior components for high marks from any judge. Complete with sewn in bow pockets and excess materials on all edges for easy installation. Select from the factory colors available for your classic.
- Original Crater Grain Vinyl
- Fits 1968 Mustang
- Available colors: Dark blue, light green, saddle, maroon, turquoise, green, white, black, red, medium blue, light blue, and parchment
- Sold each
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Acme Auto Headlining to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Video demonstration of the ease of installation and quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material. Check out this video for installation tips/tricks to aid with installation.
This video summarizes the brand differences and value offered by HushMat compared to the “off-shore” competition. HushMat MADE IN THE USA for three decades and proud of it.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.
HushMat provides the purpose and explanation of how sound deadening and thermal insulation material works in your vehicle.