Accel 8025 8.8 Universal Spiral Core Spark Plug Wire Set, Straight Boot
Universal Fit, Spiral Core Conductor Style, HEI or Socket Cap Terminal Style, Yellow
For high performance ignition wire, there is simply no alternative to Accel 8.8mm spark plug wires.
- Silver plated copper is combined with a tough inner stainless steel core
- Ultra strong fiberglass braiding provides unequalled tensile strength and resistance to "wire stretch"
- Extra thick 8.8mm double-silicone insulation and unique silicone boots provide high dielectric strength and eliminates voltage leaks
- Temperature Resistance-ACCEL 8.8mm wire delivers peak performance even at temperatures over 500 degrees
- Non RFI suppression
- Works with HEI or Socket style caps
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.