AVS 25837 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, Yukon
07-14 GMC Yukon, Smoke, Molded Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AVS Bugflector II is designed to protect and complement the contours of your vehicle's hood – keeping it looking showroom new. This custom-molded hood shield is precision-engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. This hood shield’s high-profile is aerodynamically efficient, and provides excellent protection as stones and other debris ricochet away from your hood, fender and windshield. The shield’s durable impact-modified acrylic material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant as well as car-wash-safe.
- Provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection
- Sleek aerodynamic appearance
- Off-the-hood design allows for easy cleaning and waxing
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke or clear acrylic
- Custom-molded, durable acrylic
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL
2007-2014 GMC Yukon
* Excludes Hybrid Models
More Like This
AVS 25837-C Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Clear Tint, Yukon
AVS 25912 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, GMC
AVS 23814 Bugflector Stone/Bug Deflector Smoke Tint, GMC
AVS 680912 Chrome Hood Shield, GMC
AVS 680837 Chrome Hood Shield, Yukon
AVS 21022 Hoodflector Hood Protector Smoke Tint Low Profile, GMC
Stampede 3013-8 Vigilante Hood Protector Chrome, GMC
Stampede 2040-1 Vigilante Hood Protector Clear, GMC
Stampede 2040-2 Vigilante Hood Protector Smoke, Yukon
Stampede 3013-2 Vigilante Hood Protector Smoke, GMC
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.