AVS 192099 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 2pc, Chevy/GMC
Blazer, C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500, Tahoe, Yukon, Standard Cab Type, Smoke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. In-Channel Ventvisor Side Window Deflectors are designed to complete the look of your vehicle adding subtle style while maintaining the functionality you desire from a side window deflector. The Ventvisor installs in the window channel for a streamlined appearance, but still allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain and wind out.
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out (rain guard)
- Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging
- Cools off interior when parked in sun
- Keeps the sun out of your eyes
- Installs in window channel for a sleek, streamlined appearance
- No exterior tape touches the vehicle
- Custom made, precision-engineered to fit each vehicle
- Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- No special hardware or drilling required
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Application1992-1994 Chevy Blazer Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy C1500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy C2500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy C3500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy CK Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy K1500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy K2500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 Chevy K3500 Standard Cab Pickup
1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C1500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C2500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC C3500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K1500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K2500 Standard Cab Pickup
1988-1999 GMC K3500 Standard Cab Pickup
1992-1999 GMC Yukon Standard Cab Pickup
More Like This
AVS 15900 Ventvisor Rear Deflector 2pc Pop-Out Window, Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6005-8 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector 2pc. Front, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94231 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Chevy/GMC
AVS 194095 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-2 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector. Smoke, Chevy/GMC
AVS 94095 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector 4pc, Cadillac/Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-16 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Duck Blind Chevy/GMC
Stampede 41005-2 Snap-Inzin Channel Sidewind Deflector Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-12 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Realtree Chevy/GMC
Stampede 6007-17 Tape-Onz Sidewind Deflector Realtree Chevy/GMC
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.