AVS 14918 Ventshade Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
07-17 Jeep Wrangler, 4-Piece Vent Window Style, Front and Rear Position, Silver, Smooth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Motorist have been relying on AVS to keep them cool and dry since the original ventshade took to the road more than 70 years ago. Since then, the design has become more aerodynamic and the materials more modern, but the benefits are the same. You'll be cooler in the heat and keep dry and comfortable in the rain, all because you can keep your windows open just the right amount. This easy to install accessory is offered for many older vehicles.
- Keeps rain out and lets fresh air in
- Ledge profile that is mounted in the window channel
- Available in a smooth black finish or stainless steel
- Quick and easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom fit for your vehicle
- Proudly made in the USA
Application2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
More Like This
AVS 92328 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 94249 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 34918 Ventvisor Side Window Deflector Black 07-17 Wrangler
AVS 56020060 Ventvisor/Bug Shield, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 772020 Low Profile Deflector 2pc Matte Black, 07-17 Wrangler
AVS 774034 Low Profile Deflector 4pc Matte Black, 07-17 Wrangler
AVS 192328 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 194249 Ventvisor In-Channel Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 56034060 Ventvisor/Bug Shield, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
AVS 892020 Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector, 2007-17 Jeep Wrangler
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.