ARP Premium Rod Nuts for Flathead Ford V8
.38" Overall Height, 3/8"-24 Thread Pitch, Steel, Black Oxide, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Repeated torquing of your rod nuts fatigues the threads. Don't take a chance – replace your Flathead Ford V8's old fasteners with the superior strength and quality of ARP rod nuts. ARP specialty hardware can be found in NASCAR, NHRA and IndyCar racing applications, so you can be sure it's strong enough for your flathead.
- Rolled threads, high strength steel, and black oxide finish
- A must when you rebuild your Flathead
- Castle nut design may differ slightly in appearance from OEM
- Fits '32-'53 Ford/Mercury V-8 engines using standard 3/8" rod bolts
- Original flathead bolts are non-serviceable and must be reused
- Set/16 nuts
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Piston Ring Style Chart
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.