ARP 154-3601 S/B Ford Head Bolt Set - 6 Point
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8
- Specifically designed to fit the Small Block Ford V8
- Available with a reduced wrenching hex and wide area flanged head
- Eliminates the need for valve train removal to facilitate cylinder head retorquing
- Bolts are rated to 180,000 psi (which is 15% stronger than Grade 8)
- Kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers
ARP High Performance head bolts are available with a reduced wrenching hex and wide area flanged head that eliminates the need for valve train removal to facilitate cylinder head retorquing. Bolts are rated to 180,000 psi (which is 15% stronger than Grade 8) and kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers. Contents included for 1 set per engine or 2 cylinder heads.
Fits 289-302 with factory heads or Edelbrock heads 60259 & 60379.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy cylinder heads on your early cast iron, late model aluminum, or aftermarket and Vortec Chevy Small Block (SBC) with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Engine Cylinder Numbers