ARP 135-3601 BB Chevy Head Bolts - 6 Point
Chevy Big Block V8
- Fits 396, 402, 427 and 454 Cast iron OEM blocks
- All High Performance Series bolts are rated to 180,000 psi
- Kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers
- Available with a reduced wrenching hex or 6-point and wide area flanged head
- 15% stronger than Grade 8 bolts
High Performance head bolts are available with a reduced wrenching hex or 6-point and wide area flanged head that eliminates the need for valve train removal to facilitate cylinder head retorquing. All High Performance Series bolts are 180,000 psi (which is 15% stronger than Grade 8) and kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers. Fit 396, 402, 427 and 454 Cast iron OEM.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.