ARP 130-3105 Chevy V6/V8 Mount-to-Frame Motor Mount Bolt Kit, Hex Head
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, 4.25" Bolt Length, 3.75" Under Head Length, Chromoly
- Exclusively fits the Chevy V6 & V8 engines
- Kit comes with 2 black oxide finish bolts and washers
- Specially designed to bolt the motor mount to the frame
- Made from chromoly steel with a black oxide finish for added protection
- Bolt has an overall length over 4.25" and underhead length measures 3.75"
This ARP motor mount bolt kit comes with 2 black oxide finish bolts and washers. They are designed to bolt the motor mount to the frame.
- Chevy V6 & V8
- Hex fastener head style
- Black oxide finish
- Made in the U.S.A
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Henchcraft lightning sprint motor plate drill legend.