AMP 75312-01A BedStep Bumper Steps, 2015-17 Ford F-150
15-17 Ford F-150, Polymer, Black, 12.5" Overall Length
GO AHEAD AND STEP ON IT. BEDSTEP IS A REAL TIME SAVER. Not to mention knee and back saver. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame-mounts, under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing. BEDSTEP is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- Frame-Mounted Tailgate Access Step
- Engineered To Support Loads Up To 300 Lbs
- High-Strength Aluminum Alloy Components
- Precision Stainless-Steel Pivot Pins For Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance-Free, Self Lubricating Bushings For All-Weather Performance
- Military-Spec, Corrosion-Resistant, Anodized And PTFE Coated Finish
- Non-Slip, Glass-Reinforced Composite Step Pad–Big Enough For Two Large Boots
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty
- Designed And Built In America
Application2015-2017 Ford F-150
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.