AFCO TASS2018122 Steel TASS Rear Shock Mount
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 17 business days for to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PRO offers a bold line of steel, stock mount, rebuildable and revalvable shocks targeted at any class with a stock mounting rule. No other shock offers the versatility of the PRO TASS shock. Choose virtually any valving combination to fine tune your chassis to lower lap times. From entry level Street Stocks to Sport Mods, the PRO TASS shock series is the preferred shock for champions everywhere.
- Great for any series that requires a stock mount shock
- Twin tube design for great driver feel
- Take apart style shock enables repair and revalve work at factory
- Almost any valving option is available to fine tune your chassis
More Like This
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
Bilstein 7 Inch Stroke with Ends
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
QA1 26V7C-DRY 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 27946-8C 27 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 6-8C
QA1 23684-7M 23 Series rear Sealed Monotube Shock
QA1 2093-6C 20 Series Sealed Montoube Shock
QA1 2073-13C 20 Series Sealed Montoube Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!