AFCO IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, Low Friction, 67-72 Chevelle
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
What good is the latest, greatest speed equipment if your car dosent handle right? A big part of handling is the ability of your suspension to travel freely.
Each kit contains (4) hi-performance AFCO Low Friction ball joints and (4) AFCO Lightweight, friction-reducing control arms bushings.
- Upper Ball Joints: Screw In (Chrysler Type, Moog K772)
- Lower Ball Joints: Press In, Extended Stud (Chevy Pickup Type, Moog K6117)
- Bushings: 2 ea. (1.400 x .500), 2 ea. (1.650 x .500)
- Stock appearing
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
- Promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- Provides consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
Item Details'''67-''72 Chevelle lower arm with screw-in upper ball joint & extended lower ball joint.'
NotesContains two each low friction upper and lower ball joints. Contains two each of both low friction control arm bushings. Ball joints include castle nuts and cotter pins.
More Like This
AFCO 20069LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.94
AFCO 20077 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing 1.900 O.D. x .500 I.D.
AFCO 20075LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.39
Speedway Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.390 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Speedway Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.400 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Polyurethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
Speedway Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.450 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Speedway Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Speedway Steel Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.480 O.D. x .688 I.D.
Speedway Mustang II Polyurethane Lower Control Arm Bushings
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.