AFCO IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, Low Friction, 67-72 Chevelle
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What good is the latest, greatest speed equipment if your car dosent handle right? A big part of handling is the ability of your suspension to travel freely.
Each kit contains (4) hi-performance AFCO Low Friction ball joints and (4) AFCO Lightweight, friction-reducing control arms bushings.
- Upper Ball Joints: Screw In (Chrysler Type, Moog K772)
- Lower Ball Joints: Press In, Extended Stud (Chevy Pickup Type, Moog K6117)
- Bushings: 2 ea. (1.400 x .500), 2 ea. (1.650 x .500)
- Stock appearing
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
- Promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- Provides consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
Item Details'''67-''72 Chevelle lower arm with screw-in upper ball joint & extended lower ball joint.'
NotesContains two each low friction upper and lower ball joints. Contains two each of both low friction control arm bushings. Ball joints include castle nuts and cotter pins.
More Like This
Mustang II/Pinto Control Arm Bushing
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.400 O.D. x .500 I.D.
AFCO 20069LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.94
AFCO 20075LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.39
Elgin Industries 4K5196 Upper Inner Control Arm Bushings, Pair
Speedway Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.390 O.D. x .500 I.D.
Urethane Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.910 O.D. x .563 I.D.
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.310 O.D. x .688 I.D.
Urethane Upper A-Arm Bushing, 1.385 O.D. x .688 I.D.
Seals-It GBTA1-09 Soft Control Arm Bushing
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.