AFCO Edge Super Stock 9 Shock Package
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The EDGE valve is more than one special valve code. It is an entire package of specifically engineered racing shocks that work together to provide a performance edge that you will feel the first time you take to the track.
If you want to take the guesswork out of your shock set-up, the new line of AFCO EDGE Valve shocks is your answer. The unique resistance curve of EDGE Valve shocks is very different than the resistnace curve provided by generic, off the shelf, 3, 4, 6, 5, 6 etc. type compression and rebound valves. They use deflective disc technology and are user rebuildable. Each EDGE shock listed is desgined to provide specific rebound and compression dampening at both low and high speed shaft velocities to maximize handling for specific track conditions on street stock/superstock equipped with GM 4 link rear suspension that can run non-stock rod end style shocks.
Tuning Guide (PDF)
You are now able to purchase each part separately!
(1) 106-19E2LFB Left Front Only - Base Set-Up
(1) 106-19E2RFBLFHR Right Front - Base Set-Up, Right Front - Heavy/Rough
(1) 10619E2RFHR Right Front - Heavy/Rough
(2) 106-19E2LFRFS Left & Right Front - Slick
(1) 106-19E2LRBS Left Rear - Base Set Up, Slick
(1) 106-19E2LRHRRRB Left Rear - Heavy/Rough, Right Rear - Base Set-Up
(1) 106-19E2RRHR Right Rear - Heavy/Rough
(1) 106-19E2RRS Right Rear - Slick
More Like This
AFCO 19E2-LR-HR-RR-B Edge Super 9 Shock H/R Left Rear Right Rear Base
AFCO 19E2-LF-B Edge Super Stock 9 Shock, Base Set-up, Left Front
AFCO 19E2-LFRF-S Edge Super Stock 4 & 9 Shock-Left Front & Right Front
AFCO 19E2-RF-B-LF-HR Edge Super Stock 4/9 Shock RF Base Heavy Rough LF
AFCO Edge Super Stock 4 Shock Package
AFCO 19E2-RR-HR Edge Super Stock 9 Shock, Heavy/Rough, Right Rear
AFCO 19E2-LR-B-S Edge Super Stock 4 and 9 Shock, Base/Slick, Left Rear
AFCO 19E2-RR-S Edge Super Stock 4 and 9 Shock, Slick, Right Rear
AFCO 19E2-RF-HR Edge Super Stock 9 Shock, Heavy/Rough, Right Front
AFCO 1279-1FB 12 Series Body Fixed Bearing Shock-7 Inch, Axle Dampener
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.