AFCO EDGE1-P Edge Modified 9 Shock Package
Modified, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The EDGE valve is more than one special valve code. It is an entire package of specifically engineered racing shocks that work together to provide a performance edge that you will feel the first time you take to the track.
If you want to take the guesswork of out of your shock set-up, the new line of Afco EDGE Valve shock is your answer. The unique resistance curve of EDGE Valve shocks is very different than the resistance curve provided by generic, off the shelf, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc. Type compression and rebound valves. They use deflective disc technology and are user rebuildable. Each EDGE shock listed is designed to provide specific rebound and compression dampening at both low and high speed shaft velocities to maximize handling for specific track conditions on modifieds equipped with 4 link and/or Watts (Z-Link) suspension only.
Tuning Guide (PDF)
(2) 106-19E1LFRFB Left & Right Front - Base Set Up
(1) 106-19E1RFHR Right Front - Heavy/Rough
(1) 106-19E1LFS Left Front - Slick
(1) 106-19E1RRB Right Rear - Base Set Up
(1) 106-19E1LRB Left Rear - Base Set Up
(1) 106-19E1LRRRHR Right Rear - Heavy/Rough, Left Rear- To Free Entry & Exit
(1) 106-19E1RRS Right Rear - Slick
(1) 106-19E1LRS Left Rear - Slick
More Like This
AFCO 19 Series Custom Racing Shocks
AFCO 19E1-LF-S Edge Modified Shock, Slick, LF
AFCO 19E1-RR-S Edge Modified Shock, Slick, RR
AFCO 19E1-RF-B Edge Modified Shock, Base Set-Up, RF/LF
AFCO 1296FB Big Body Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 1295FB Big Body Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1294FB Big Body Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1293-5FB Big Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5
AFCO 1293FB Big Body Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks® TA935 Pro TA Series 9 Inch Steel LB Shock, Comp 3, Reb 5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.