AFCO Direct Fit 1994-95 Mustang Radiators
94-95 Ford Mustang, Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Mustang with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool everything from a stock 5.0L to a stroked out Windsor V-8 (even with a power adder!).
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
For 1994-1995 Ford Mustang V8.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish, Fan/Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin Std
- B = Black
- P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
- NA = No Fan and Shroud Std.
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- DS = Dual Fan, Satin
- DP = Dual Fan, Polished
- DB = Dual Fan, Black
- N = No
- Y = Yes
- 29/1/4 x 16-1/2 Inches
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
Dewitts 1138013A 1994-96 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1148013A 1994-96 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1138013M 1994-96 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1148013M 1994-96 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 80100N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
AFCO 80103N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80127N IMCA Style Chassis Standard Universal Radiator-24 In Chevy
AFCO 80102N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.