AFCO Direct Fit 1994-95 Mustang Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Mustang with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool everything from a stock 5.0L to a stroked out Windsor V-8 (even with a power adder!).
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
For 1994-1995 Ford Mustang V8.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish, Fan/Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin Std
- B = Black
- P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
- NA = No Fan and Shroud Std.
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- DS = Dual Fan, Satin
- DP = Dual Fan, Polished
- DB = Dual Fan, Black
- N = No
- Y = Yes
- 29/1/4 x 16-1/2 Inches
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1979-93 Mustang Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Pass. Side Outlet
Dewitts 1138013M 1994-96 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1148013M 1994-96 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1138013A 1994-96 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1148013A 1994-96 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Automatic
AFCO 80291 Direct Fit High Performance Radiators, 1997-04 Mustang
Dewitts 1139090A 1990-96 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1139090E 1990-96 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, EOC
Dewitts 1139090M 1990-96 Corvette Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.