AFCO 80284NDP 2010 & Up Ford Raptor/F150 Heat Exchanger
Unlock the full potential of your F150/Raptor with this new heat exchanger from AFCO. These heat exchangers are 3 times thicker than many other heat exchangers on the market. With an increased surface area, volume and double pass design, these heat exchangers help to reduce coolant temperatures up to 30° F. In addition, these heat exchangers come with dual fans that add over 1600 CFM of constant airflow to reduce heat soak when air flow is reduced through the heat exchanger.
- Fits 2010 & up Ford Raptor/F150
- Fits Roush & Whipple (requires brackets) supercharger kits
- Reduces coolant temperature up to 30° F
- 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Core 3 times thicker than most competitors
- Does NOT include fans
- Dual relay wiring harness
- 1-2 hour installation time
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Edelbrock 15407 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, Single Pass
Edelbrock 15568 Dual Pass/Single Row Universal Heat Exchanger
Edelbrock 15405 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 31,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15406 E-Force Supercharger Heat Exchanger, 22,000 BTU/HR
Edelbrock 15409 E-Force Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass, Aluminum
Edelbrock 15549 Dual Pass/Single Row Universal Heat Exchanger
Edelbrock 15569 Dual Pass/Single Row Universal Heat Exchanger
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide