AFCO 80283NDP Camaro ZL1 Aluminum Heat Exchanger, Double Pass
11.16"" Overall Height, 26.25"" Overall Width, 3"" Overall Thickness, Aluminum
- This heat exchanger is specifically designed to fit the Camaro ZL1 platform
- Features precision laser cut tanks and brackets
- Has an all aluminum TIG welded construction
- The double pass design has a dual row 1" tube core
- Engineered to lower the coolant temperatures by up to 25° F
Replace your old factory heat exchanger in your Camaro ZL1 and increase intake cooling efficiencey with this new replacement heat exchanger from AFCO. These heat exchangers can lower coolant temperature up to 25° F. These heat exchangers are lasercut aluminum TIG welded construction with a double pass design and dual row 1" tube core.
- Lasercut tanks & brackets
- All aluminum TIG welded construction
- Double pass design
- Dual row 1" tube core
- Maintains lower coolant temperature
- Lowers coolant temperature up to 25° F
- All mounting hardware included
- 2 hour installation
- Instructions included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
The Museum of American Speed houses vintage racing engines of all shapes and sizes. Here's a peek at some that feature vintage power adders. From turbos to superchargers, there has been plenty of interesting innovation over the years...
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide