AFCO 80109N 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Chevy
79-93 Ford Mustang, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 62 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These radiators are designed to fit Fox Body Mustangs (1979-1993) with little to no fabrication required. This radiator is recommended for street or strip applications.
- Perfect choice for your engine swap project
- Exceeds factory design by 40%
- Stock hose inlet and outlets
- Overall Height: 18.5"
- Overall Width: 28.5"
- Core Width: 24.5"
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 80109NLS Fox Body Mustang Aluminum Double Pass Radiator, Chevy LSX
AFCO Direct Fit 1979-93 Mustang Radiators
Dewitts 1148012A 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1148012M 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1238012A 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Automatic
Dewitts 1238012M 1979-93 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Black, Manual
Dewitts 4138012M 1979-93 Mustang Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Dewitts 4238012A 1979-93 Mustang Radiator Fan Combo, Automatic
Dewitts 4238012M 1979-93 Mustang Radiator Fan Combo, Manual
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.