AFCO 80109N 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Chevy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These radiators are designed to fit Fox Body Mustangs (1979-1993) with little to no fabrication required. This radiator is recommended for street or strip applications.
- Perfect choice for your engine swap project
- Exceeds factory design by 40%
- Stock hose inlet and outlets
- Overall Height: 18.5"
- Overall Width: 28.5"
- Core Width: 24.5"
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 80130N Extra Capacity Pro Universal Radiator, 28 Inch
AFCO 80109NLS Fox Body Mustang Aluminum Double Pass Radiator, Chevy LSX
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
AFCO Universal FIt Radiator
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO 80102N-16 Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.