AFCO 80109N 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Chevy
79-93 Ford Mustang, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Left Inlet Location, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 63 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These radiators are designed to fit Fox Body Mustangs (1979-1993) with little to no fabrication required. This radiator is recommended for street or strip applications.
- Perfect choice for your engine swap project
- Exceeds factory design by 40%
- Stock hose inlet and outlets
- Overall Height: 18.5"
- Overall Width: 28.5"
- Core Width: 24.5"
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 80130N Extra Capacity Pro Universal Radiator, 28 Inch
AFCO 80109NLS Fox Body Mustang Aluminum Double Pass Radiator, Chevy LSX
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 80102NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 32 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
AFCO Universal FIt Radiator
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO 80102N-16 Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.