AFCO 80103FNP Mopar B/C-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75x19 In
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 1962-70 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1965-74 Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner
- 1965-74 Dodge Coronet/Charger
- 1962-64 Dodge Polara
- 1962-64 Plymouth Savoy
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsFiller Location: L
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
Dry Weight: 13.75 lbs
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
More Like This
AFCO 80103FNPZ Performance Mopar Alum. Radiator-26.75x19 In-Polished
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO 80101FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 27-1/2 Inch Ford/Mopar
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
C&R Radiators Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 26 Inch, RH
AFCO 80127FNP Mopar E-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator 24.25 x 19 In
AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
AFCO 80103FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Ford/Mopar
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.