AFCO 5-1/2 x 12 Inch Street Stock Rear Springs, 1973-88 GM Passenger
73-76 Chevy Laguna, 73-77 Chevy Malibu, 73-88 Chevy Monte Carlo, 1973 Chevy Chevelle, Black
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS®.
All AFCOILS® carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle/Malibu; 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal, and Grand Prix.
- Coil spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set" to eliminate any potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in the product line
- Super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- Springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
- To enhance durability, AFCOILS® are shot-peened and coated with a durable finish
- Black finish to be stock appearing
- Designed for use with intermediate rear suspensions
- One pigtail end, one flat ground end
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO AFCOILS® 5.5"x9.5" Front Spring, Black
AFCO AFCOILS® 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO AFCOILS® 5"x11" Rear Spring, Black
AFCO AFCOILS® 5"x13" Rear Spring, Black
AFCO AFCOILS® 5"x16" Rear Spring, Black
Tru-Coil® Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 5 x 10-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil® Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 5 x 13 Inch
Eibach Front Racing Springs 9-1/2 Inch
Hyperco Front Springs 5-1/2" x 11"
Eibach Spring Platinum Modified Front Spring
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.