AFCO 5-1/2 x 12 Inch Street Stock Rear Springs, 1973-88 GM Passenger
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle/Malibu; 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal, and Grand Prix.
- Coil spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set" to eliminate any potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in the product line
- Super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- Springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
- To enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable finish
- Black finish to be stock appearing
- Designed for use with intermediate rear suspensions
- One pigtail end, one flat ground end
More Like This
Hyperco Street Stock Rear Spring 5-1/2" x 11"
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 12 Inch
AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenger
Eaton Detroit Spring MC1302 55-57 Chevy 314 Lb Rate Front Coil Springs
Mustang II-Pinto Stock Diameter Coil Spring - Chrome
Hyperco 16 Inch Hypercoil UHT Coil Springs
Eaton MC1266 55-57 Chevy/67-69 Camaro/Firebird Fr. Coil Springs 327 Lb
Mustang II Suspension Front Springs
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch