AFCO 5-1/2 x 12 Inch Street Stock Rear Springs, 1973-88 GM Passenger
73-76 Chevy Laguna, 73-77 Chevy Malibu, 73-88 Chevy Monte Carlo, 1973 Chevy Chevelle, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle/Malibu; 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal, and Grand Prix.
- Coil spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set" to eliminate any potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in the product line
- Super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- Springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
- To enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable finish
- Black finish to be stock appearing
- Designed for use with intermediate rear suspensions
- One pigtail end, one flat ground end
More Like This
AFCO 5X11 Rear Spring, Black
AFCO 5X13 REAR SPRING BLK
AFCO 5X16 REAR SPRING BLACK
AFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenger
AFCO 26400-3B SPRING-5 Inch 400 2 STAGE BLACK
AFCO 26500-3B SPRING-5 Inch 500 2 STAGE BLACK
AFCO 25325-1B AFCOIL 5 X 13 325 BLACK
AFCO 25375-1B AFCOIL-5 Inch X 13 375 BLACK
AFCO 25400B AFCOIL-5 InchX11 Inch 400# BLACK
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.