AFCO 40292 Ball Bearing Throttle Pedal, Straight
Dirt Late Model, Legends, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Stock Car, Aluminum, Anodized Black
- Features reengineered components to provide greater precision, improved comfort and more driver control than ever
- Pedal has a hollow splined shaft that allows you to change off-set and index arms to suit your car
- The ball bearings provide smooth, bind free travel for total throttle control
- Made from durable aluminum with an anodized finish for added corrosion resistance and enhanced looks
- Has an overall weight of 11.00" and center to center measurement of 4.10"
Now AFCO control begins with the right foot. AFCO has re-engineered one of the most fundamental components of the race car to provide greater precision, improved comfort and more driver control than ever. Fully sealed bearings, double splined shaft and adjustable angle on the throttle lever means secure adjustability in a maintenance free package.
This pedal has a hollow splined shaft that allows you to change off-set and index arms to suit your car. The ball bearings provide smooth, bind free travel for total throttle control.
- Double splined shaft
- Fully sealed bearings
- Durable anodized finish
- Mounting instructions and tuning guide included
106-40292 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 40294 Ball Bearing Throttle Pedal, 15 Degree
Side Mount Racing Throttle Pedal
Speedway Firewall Mount Racing Accelerator Throttle Pedal
BSB Manufacturing 3015 Aluminum Throttle Pedal with Bearings
Wehrs Machine WM110 Lightweight Adjustable Throttle Pedal
AFCO 40291 Tube-Style Side Mount Throttle Pedal
AFCO EN106 Aluminum Gas and Brake Pedal
Stl Tubular Throttle Pedal
Speedway Firewall Mount Sprint Car Throttle Pedal
Titanium Throttle Pedal
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.