AFCO 3895 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Rear Position, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Note: Coil spring NOT included.
Item DetailsSingle Adjustable
15.90" Comp, 24.90" Ext, 14" spring height
18"-20" @ ride height
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-ip. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3845 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3890 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3875 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3835 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3855 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1Z Eliminator Coilover Shock, 4 Stroke, Z-End 3/4 Inch Short
AFCO 3850 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3865 Aluminum 6 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Eliminator Shock
AFCO 3830 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.