AFCO 3890 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuners arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Note: Coil spring NOT included.
Item DetailsDouble Adjustable
15.9" Comp, 24.9" Ext, 14" spring height
18"-20" @ ride height
- Compression & Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
More Like This
AFCO 3860 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3830 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3870 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3895 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 7 Stroke, 13.9 Comp.
QA1 DD301 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD502 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD601 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.