AFCO 3875CR Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
53-69 Chevy, 73-02 Chevy, 62-93 Ford, 72-86 Mercury, Twin Tube Shock Type, Rear Position
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
For application information see Application tab.
- 1962-67 Chevy II, Nova w/ Multileaf Springs
- 1974-79 Chevy II, Nova
- 1973 Nova Non-H.D. Rear
- 1967-69 Camaro
- 1982-92 Camaro
- 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
- 1953-62 Corvette
- 1976-87 Chevy Chevette and Buick-Oldsmobile-Pontiac equivalent GM T-Body.
- 1972-79 Fairlane - Torino **
- 1966-70 Falcon **
- 1965-86 Fullsize **
- 1957-59 Fullsize
- 1981-82 Granada
- 1979-93 Mustang
- 1972-79 Ranchero **
- 1967-79 T-Bird **
- 1979-86 Capri
- 1980-82 Cougar
- 1974-79 Cougar **
- 1965-86 Fullsize **
- 1972-76 Montego **
** Check extended and compressed dimensions.
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3870R Eliminator Rear Double Adj. Shock, 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 6875R 6875R Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Ford/Mercury, 7 Inch Stroke
KYB 343135 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
AFCO 3870PTC Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
Competition Engineering C2700 Adjustable Drag Shock
Lakewood 40301 Rear Drag Shock, 50/50, AMC/Ford/GM
AFCO 6875R-2 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
KYB KG4515 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 4.92 Stroke, 14.57 Ext, 9.65 Comp
KYB KG5521 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.76 Stroke, 20.08 Ext, 12.32 Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!