AFCO 3870BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Big Gun Double Adjustabe T2 Twin Tube shocks are specifically valved for high horsepower applications. Both small tire and big tire cars can better control the “hit” to the tire with this series of shocks. Don’t “drive thru” your shocks with that big power — choose this series of shocks for the ultimate control off the line. Mount the shock upside-down for easier access to the rebound adjuster.
- Double Adjustable - broad range of adjustment
- Big Gun Valving - specifically valved for high horsepower applications
- Great for BIG or SMALL tire door slammers
- Shock of choice for 4-Link Dragsters
- Large piston provides superior launch stability
- Gas pressure eliminates cavitation and allows shock to recover faster
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Comes with coil-over hardware for a 2 1/2" or 2 5/8" id x 14" tall spring sold separately.
Includes coil-over kit. Coil spring NOT included.
13.9" Comp, 20.9" Ext, 14" spring height
15.50"-18.50" @ ride height
Designed for the following classes:
- Outlaw 10.5
- Top Sportsman
- Big Dog
- Super Quick
- Pro Mod
- Pro 5.0
- Drag Radial & Others
More Like This
AFCO 6875 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 7 Inch Stroke, 13 Inch Comp.
AFCO 3875 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3870 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1370CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3870PBZ Aluminum Shock Twin-tube 38 Series 7 In Stroke Coil Over
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.