AFCO 3870BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Big Gun Double Adjustabe T2 Twin Tube shocks are specifically valved for high horsepower applications. Both small tire and big tire cars can better control the “hit” to the tire with this series of shocks. Don’t “drive thru” your shocks with that big power — choose this series of shocks for the ultimate control off the line. Mount the shock upside-down for easier access to the rebound adjuster.
- Double Adjustable - broad range of adjustment
- Big Gun Valving - specifically valved for high horsepower applications
- Great for BIG or SMALL tire door slammers
- Shock of choice for 4-Link Dragsters
- Large piston provides superior launch stability
- Gas pressure eliminates cavitation and allows shock to recover faster
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Comes with coil-over hardware for a 2 1/2" or 2 5/8" id x 14" tall spring sold separately.
Includes coil-over kit. Coil spring NOT included.
13.9" Comp, 20.9" Ext, 14" spring height
15.50"-18.50" @ ride height
Designed for the following classes:
- Outlaw 10.5
- Top Sportsman
- Big Dog
- Super Quick
- Pro Mod
- Pro 5.0
- Drag Radial & Others
More Like This
AFCO 3850BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1 Swing Arm Dragster Coil-Over Shock-Twin Tube, 4 In. Stroke
AFCO 3250BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850-1 Swing Arm Dragster Coil-Over Shock-Twin Tube, 5 In. Stroke
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Street Rod Tech Zach R. talks about the process of selecting a coilover suited to your specific street rod.