AFCO 3855CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for your Chevy II. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
Fits 1962-67 Chevy II Nova (may need to "slot" tie bar mount).
- 5" Stroke - 11.90" Comp - 16.90" Ext
- 13.75"-14.75" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3850CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 6855M Reactor 1962-67 Chevy II Front Drag Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3855M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj
AFCO 3855CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj Front Shock, A/B/C Body
AFCO 3850M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3850F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar & Chevy II
AFCO 3850CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/C Body
AFCO 1354T 13T Series Aluminum Big Threaded Shock-5 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1353T 13T Series Aluminum Big Threaded Shock-5 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.