AFCO 3855 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 5 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, 5.00 Shock Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Note: Coil spring NOT included.
Item DetailsSingle Adjustable
11.90" Comp, 16.90" Ext, 10-12" spring height
13.75"-14.75" @ ride height
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-ip. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3845 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3875 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3895 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3835 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1Z Eliminator Coilover Shock, 4 Stroke, Z-End 3/4 Inch Short
AFCO 3890 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 5 Inch Stroke, 11 Inch Comp.
AFCO 3830 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.