AFCO 3850F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar & Chevy II
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
See Application tab for specific fittment information.
AFCOs Eliminator BNC Valving Twin Tube Double Adjustable Shocks eliminate bounce. The BNC shocks are designed to better absorb the impact of the car after a wheel stand launch. Works great in Stock, Super Stock, Outlaw 10.5, True Street, and other drag racing classes.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Can be converted to a coil-over with kit 106-20135D.
5" Stroke, 11.90" Comp, 16.90" Ext
'62-'67 Chevy II/Nova
- With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj
AFCO 3855M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3850CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3855CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj Front Shock, A/B/C Body
AFCO 3855CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 6855M Reactor 1962-67 Chevy II Front Drag Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3850CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/C Body
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1354T 13T Series Aluminum Big Threaded Shock-5 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.