AFCO 3850CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/C Body
70-81 Chevy Camaro, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Can be converted to coil-over with kit
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
See Application tab for chassis fittment.
- '65-'72 Charger, Coronet
- '64-'76 Dart
- '62-'78 Monaco
- '65-'72 Satellite, Belvedere
- '62-'70 Savoy, Fury, Belvedere
- '64-'76 Duster, Valiant
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj
AFCO 3870CR-2 1970-81 Camaro Pro Touring Double Adj. Rear Shock
AFCO 3875CR-2 1970-81 Camaro Pro Touring Single Adj. Rear Shock
AFCO 3850SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3870CF Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 6855SP Big Body Aluminum 5 Inch Stroke Hot Rod Shock
QA1 TS507 Chevy Adjustable Front Shock
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve Camaro Rear Stock Mount Steel Shock
QA1 5358X 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
KYB 343131 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!