AFCO 3845CF Pro Touring Single Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 4" Stroke - 10.90" Comp - 14.90" Ext
- 12.25"-13.25" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Note: You may need to "slot" the tie bar mount.
For application information see Application tab.
- 1979-92 Dodge Truck
- 1982-96 Blazer, S-10 (2WD only)
- 1964-87 El Camino
- 1967-69 Camaro
- 1964-83 Chevelle, Malibu
- 1974-79 Chevy II, Nova
- 1973 Nova Non-H.D. Rear
- 1973 Nova with H.D. Rear (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1968-72 with Monoleaf Springs
- 1968-72 with Multileaf Springs (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1963-82 Corvette
- 1965-86 Fullsize
- 1955-57 Fullsize
- 1970-88 Monte Carlo
- 1975-80 Chevy Monza (and equivalent GM H-Body)
- 1972-77 Vega
- (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Equivalent Body for most years)
Be sure to check extended & compressed dimensions.
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 1022 10 Series Street/Strip/Track Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/4
QA1 TS507 Chevy Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3845F Eliminator Front Shocks, Single Adj - Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 6845F Reactor Front Drag Shocks - Chevrolet/GM/Dodge
AFCO 3840F Eliminator Front Shocks, Double Adj - Chevrolet/GM, Dodge
AFCO 3840F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, GM A, B, F, G, X-Bodies
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3870R-2 Eliminator Adj. Rear Shock 7 In, Chevy/GM, 1970-81 Camaro
QA1 Camaro/GM Midsize Custom Front Shock
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.