AFCO 3845CF Pro Touring Single Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
53-96 Chevy, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 4" Stroke - 10.90" Comp - 14.90" Ext
- 12.25"-13.25" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Note: You may need to "slot" the tie bar mount.
For application information see Application tab.
- 1979-92 Dodge Truck
- 1982-96 Blazer, S-10 (2WD only)
- 1964-87 El Camino
- 1967-69 Camaro
- 1964-83 Chevelle, Malibu
- 1974-79 Chevy II, Nova
- 1973 Nova Non-H.D. Rear
- 1973 Nova with H.D. Rear (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1968-72 with Monoleaf Springs
- 1968-72 with Multileaf Springs (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1963-82 Corvette
- 1965-86 Fullsize
- 1955-57 Fullsize
- 1970-88 Monte Carlo
- 1975-80 Chevy Monza (and equivalent GM H-Body)
- 1972-77 Vega
- (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Equivalent Body for most years)
Be sure to check extended & compressed dimensions.
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 1022 10 Series Street/Strip/Track Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/4
QA1 TS507 Chevy Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3845F Eliminator Front Shocks, Single Adj - Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3875CR-1 Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Chevy / GM
AFCO 3840F Eliminator Front Shocks, Double Adj - Chevrolet/GM, Dodge
AFCO 3840F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, GM A, B, F, G, X-Bodies
AFCO 3875R-1 Eliminator Rear Shock-7 Inch, Bearing Shaft, Chevrolet/GM
AFCO 3875R-2 Eliminator Adj Rear Shock-7 Inch-Shaft Stud, Chevrolet/GM
AFCO 3870R-1 Eliminator Double Adjustable Rear Shock, 7 Inch, Chevy/GM
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!