AFCO 3840C 4 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
No other street rod shock on the market can trump the quality or features of AFCOs R-Series Double-Adjustable Billet Aluminum Coilovers. You can now adjust both compression and rebound with a twist of your wrist. Double adjustments give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in launch control, smooth ride, cornering ability, or a combination of all three for the best overall performance.
- Includes coil over kit 10620135C
- Design combines sensitivity, response, control, performance, and a smooth ride
- Countless tuning options for complete control
- Machined aluminum body for long lasting good looks & lightweight performance
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Every shock dyno-tested to ensure the highest quality standards
- Made in the USA
Has 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined rod ends (installed). Springs NOT included.
Item DetailsSpring Height: 7" - 8"
Ride Height: 12.25" - 13.25"
More Like This
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO 3830C 3 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO 3870C 7 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO 3850C 5 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 7 Stroke, 13.9 Comp.
QA1 DD301 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD502 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD601 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD602 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 18.750/12.500 Ext/Comp
QA1 DD701 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 19.500/13.000 Ext/Comp
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.