AFCO 3830 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Double Adjustable Shock Adjustability, 3.00 Shock Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuners arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Note: Coil spring NOT included.
Item DetailsDouble Adjustable
9.9" Comp, 12.9" Ext, 7" spring height
10.75"-11.25" @ ride height
- Compression & Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
More Like This
AFCO 3860 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3890 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3835 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3870 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3845 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1Z Eliminator Coilover Shock, 4 Stroke, Z-End 3/4 Inch Short
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 3 Inch Stroke, 9 Inch Comp.
AFCO 3875 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.