AFCO 3790SAZ 37 Series Body Twin Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's T2 twin-tube adjustable shock has many of the ground breaking features of the proven M2 series to provide unmatched control and adjustability from a twin-tube package.
- Completely new design (adapted from the M2 shock)
- Provides precise control on valving changes at all shaft speeds
- Low speed sensitivity to valve changes substantially enhanced (where the shock controls the car's weight transfer forces)
- Keeps the car planted!
- For late model/crate late model applications
- Includes coil-over hardware kit
Easy to Use and Accurate
The adjusters on the AFCO T2 are based on the popular M2 shock and specifically designed to make fast, precise, and repeatable changes. The knobs are 100% o-ring sealed from the elements and easy to grasp, even with muddy, greasy, or gloved hands. The easy-to-feel, spring loaded detents allow you to quickly change with a simple click.
Isolated Compression and Rebound Control
The T2's unique design allows for completely independent rebound and compression control. This gives you the ability to fine-tune for maximum control.
Ultra smooth black shafts, low friction rod guides, piston seals, and even the fluid port's contours all combine to ensure that the shock operates as freely as possible to give the shock the best response possible. Low friction operation not only benefits the ability to provide control, but also reduces heat buildup and provides more consistency.
Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the T2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 15.18"
- Extended Length: 24.10"
- Double Adjustable
More Like This
AFCO 369C3R3/6 36 Series Twin-Tube Adj. Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3693-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3695-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3694-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3697-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 7/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3696-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2694-36 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2695-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 62936-36Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2694-36DZ 26 Series Big Threaded Shock 9 Inch, LH, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.